Electrical Service Technician
RIC Electrics are seeking 4th year apprentice or a qualified electrician to join its service department. The service department are responsible for providing maintenance and repairs for homes, shops and offices in Wagga and its surrounding district. With over 40 years’ experience you will be joining a reputable and experienced team of electricians.
The successful candidate will be employed on a full-time basis on above award rates.
The desired applicant would have:
- Experience in residential and commercial repairs and maintenance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and be a team player.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- A strong work ethic and be punctual and reliable.
- Cert 3 in Electrotechnology or be actively enrolled.
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
If you are interested in developing your skills with an experienced team of electricians, the please contact us on 0269269000 or email us at email@example.com