Fire and Data Service Technician
RIC Electrics Teledata division is a well-established and respected local business with over 40 years of experience in Riverina.
We are seeking an experienced Fire and Data Service Technician to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will be employed on a full-time basis on above award rates.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Routine testing of electronic fire detection and evacuation alarm systems
- Installation, testing and commissioning of electronic fire detection and evacuation alarm systems
- Repairs and maintenance of electronic fire detection and evacuation alarm systems
- Installation and testing of copper and optical fibre infrastructure
- Fault finding
- Supervision and on the job training of apprentices
- Previous Experience
- Manual Drivers Licence
- WHS General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Open Cablers Licence
- Disconnect/Reconnect Low Voltage Appliances Competency
- EWP licence
- First Aid Certificate
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6926 9000 to discuss the position further.