RIC Electrics is a well-established and respected local business with over 40 years of experience in Riverina. RIC Electrics Security Division is seeking a full time, qualified, and experienced Security Technician for commercial and industrial security, CCTV and access control systems.
The successful candidate will be employed on a full-time basis on above award rates.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Routine testing of security, CCTV and access control systems
- Installation, testing and commissioning of security, CCTV and access control systems
- Diagnose security system faults and undertake repairs,
- Supervision and on the job training of apprentices
Skills and Experience
- NSW 2B 2C Security Licence
- Open Cablers Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- WHS General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Previous industry experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Commercial security /access control systems experience.
RIC Security Licence #: 409852049
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6926 9000 to discuss the position further.